Wednesday 30 March 2011

A brand new start



I am sorry I am this disappointing, He places so much hope and love in me, I am enlightened at times, and at other time , I just sin. I live in the flesh , I dwell too much in 'self'. I'm sorry Lord, how much I miss the time we pursued so much of you, happily with Sis Cindy and Brother Stulos, please restore my first love, Lord, I truly need it.

If it is not for you, if it is not for you who answered my prayer, by now I would be nothing less than helpless, and the worst thing that can happen is disappointing and totally destroying, hurting my mum's heart and the hope she placed in me. I miss dad so much , thanks for letting me having such a sweet dream, even it is just a dream.

Thanks for making faith works for my sis too. Now that she can study peacefully, enrolling in Swinburne, I know she will do good, she will do well, and perhaps this is a right track to make our dream comes true.

Lord, thanks for not forsaking me yet, although I keep ignoring your words and calls, thank you Lord.




gonna sleep early tonight. ya, "Early" . Good night people. Tomorrow is a brand new day ! A new start!

No comments: