Thursday 3 March 2011

Foto-photo

Okay, so this post is gonna be full of photos because since I upload I don't want to upload alang-alang. So jit kali upload all although I had to upload two by two because if I upload 5 (max) error will occur. The photos mb, size is too big I guess, don't ask me to resize I don't know how =___________=

ok Evelyn if you keep playing songs this loud your flatmates gonna throw rotten eggs at your door and hate you

Anyway, these are the photos I kang-koh kang-koh uploaded. (that I sacrificed my sleep time, my beauty[wtf !] and tomorrow's lecture =X )


Why was I so excited =_="


This is Allan, he is from Denmark. Aaron was waiting for me and Jenny cos we decided to walk to Iqbal's place together...So when I went down, I see him chatting with Allan's friend whom I cant remember the name Sorry! hmm




After adding another headband (and more headbands) into my collection, one night, when I was so zhi-lian to the extend I feel I look okay without my contact lens and make up on...


But, I really love my skin though for the huge improvement ( gonna do review on Skinfood and Melilea soon ) ..My skin is not perfect, but if you have seen my skin previously, you'll definitely agree that it has improved a lot. and when i say a lot, I mean A LOT.



After Nona has downloaded Skype 5.0, cos we forced her too. Group video! Yoohoo. My first time. Sakainess in the air~



The new headbands I was talking about. Hmm... Evon thang tiok...

And get ready for the next series of photos because...


Aqil, Farah's nephew is so so so cute!


Haha , he didn't want to let go the camera and wanted to be a pro cameraman.





He made me miss my nephews so so much!! Especially Ah Le!



When I was teaching him how to do the peace sign. And yes, like Ah Xun before, he couldnt make the peace sign... haha so cute...



So he remedied that with a five...



Meet Auntie Farah and Aqil!



And our......err nice tasting but perhaps not-nice-looking butter and bread pudding! But it does taste nice! the first round that we had finished at Iqbal's place appeared to be too dry but this one...two watery (or buttery -_- " ) ..


Iqbal, the nervous pose... hahaha


Aaron and jenny, with his kek cute pose : p

Okay dont ask me why I Iike to do that (cos I wont be able to explain why too ! tell me why! )





When we were making and waiting for the bread pudding to be ready..


Tadaa! Not too bad right... and yeah, that is aaron's cooking pot =___="

We actually plan to go to Lizard Park after baking that but then the plan was cancelled and we ganti with visiting Farah's plan. the name is not Lizard but I don't know how to spell so Lizard also can lah.

Culture Cafe! A photo that I think looks very nice, I took it with Ebon's 5800! oh ya btw I let my N95 rest in peace already so I am now using Ebon's old phone 5800! I was so thrilled yesterday (or day before yesterday) that I could download whatsapp into the 5800 cos previously I couldnt!




I miss having cereal like this...with strawberries and HONEY ( yummy high calories) so ya.haha


Blackcurrants!!



Oh I like this shot.


And this! Oh my goodness!!! I didn't know ( forgot , to be exact) that we have to soak the kacang kuda in water first before cooking them ! argh I added water 5-6 times and still, they are very hard to eat. End up not finishing them . Hmmm :/ *dissatisfied



:)

No comments: