Monday 21 March 2011

today and 6 months ago


ini adalah bayi tomato yang saya makan selepas kembali dari pertemuan gereja saya hari ini (kelmarin sebenarnya kerana sekarang sudah lepas pukul 12am )



6 months ago, my mum was worried about my further studies she did a lot of things and kept on worrying this and that.
6 months ago, I was planning and doing last minute preparations.
6 months ago, my relatives, my family were trying their very best, to help me, support me in anyway they could. *loves
6 months ago, my friends and my sis were so upset( err maybe not so) , and planned quite a lot outings with me before I left.
6 months ago, I was very much in love and worried about my long distance relationship too.
6 months ago, I reached this place with my friends, but hmm leaving my bestfriend going on our initial plan( brisbane 2 tahun) alone.
6 months ago, I tried my very best to adapt to this unfamiliar place and yet everynight when I closed my eyes, I felt this must be a dream, after I wake up I hope I ll be in my kuching bedroom. I felt like I am having nightmares.

6months later, which is now, as I typing this, I still feel the same way. I miss home. I don't like it here. But true enough, I learnt a lot a lot of things, of which I d never get to know, had I not been here.


If being happy is simple, I ask for simpleness back in me.