Thursday 10 March 2011

I am a lazy ass

Okay so now there's no more surprise that I will not update this blog daily as I used to when the blog is new (dated back in 2007 : D ) and when I do update nowdays, it will be either one photo with a short paragraph of words OR a long post like I am going to do now. eek o_0!

First of all, today is my sis chaobanban's birthday ! I forgot since when I start to call her that but I call anyone close to me starting with the chou ( smelly) word anyway :P lalala




How sweet and one in a million case it would be to find someone you love, of the same birthdate, as in same day, month and also year ! Meet my sis' dapigu bf-tadaa~ Kevin!



She has grown to a beautiful 18 years old lady. 18 years ago, Lord gave this gift to two angels on this earth, aka my mum and dad, and this gift, this angel accompanied me until today as my sibling. I am thankful for that. When I was skyping with nona today, actually it was when I answer her call, I was actually typing a sms thanking my mum and dad on this beautiful day and I suddenly got so emotionally and fewwww drops tear rolled down. how silly me.


And this was taken during my winter break last December when we stayed overnight at Nona's place! wuahaha if only they see this they will kill me


And when we went up to damai with nona as the driver.. Hmm I love my sis being natural and non-pretentious. as in, if she doesn't like someone, she will not please that someone by talking much to her and stuff. In contrary, I am always the one talking to all elderly relatives, respect and being nice to them. But she is being herself all the time.


And I love this photo to the maximum! How fat and cute she was ! pfft




Something cheap I got her but I didn't post this along with the birthday card because I am afraid it might get lost in the post.. Hmm she asked why don't I buy something useful I said I no money liao ah ! haha I know she never meant that. I know she'd love it. Hmmm I was hesitating Buy? Not to buy? Argh. Something hit my mind. Just buy la. I love her!

I wish for her best, I ll try my utmost best to fulfill her dreams. We share one important wish and dream.

::NEXT::

Sudden plan to make butter cake with Lih Jing.




I lub this shot!






Yup, not only it is burnt , it is too soft, watery, buttery because we added half bowl of the milk instead of the ideal amount which is 7-8 tablespoon =___________=

and.. please don't vomit

Something I made out of some nearly expiring bread.. Aih...mum I miss your french toast!













































K lah K lah! Dont scold me in silence can or not?
I was just being happy I discovered how to make curls using the straightener iron and being the usual me, camwhoring happily mah! haiya cannot is it ? : p

tett. next! err


Some dinner I cooked. Ignore the black GLUTINOUS rice (mixed with normal rice) because I forgot it is GLUTINOUS and hence sticky. PHAILED. but I really really love spinach with ikan bilis. ARGH my ikan bilis (brought from kuching) is finishing soon T___T

Doing facial for Aaron. My loyal customer. Haha I will make sure these people , including Lih Jing and Vani , becoming my vvip next time if I do run a business doing this stuff. I love seeing my skin improving, so are others'.



And..finally~ tadadadadaa~!






Hotpot at home using rice cookers! haha one tomyam curry soup and the other one is chicken's!


Huehue, again, Happy being legally 18, my dearest sis~!